Micro Beaded Weft Human Hair Extensions(EZE Weft) Darkest Brown #2
About 150-200g for a full head.
Micro Bead Human Hair Weft
- >Description of Beaded Weft Hair<
- >What is Micro Beads Weft<
- >How to Apply Micro Beads Weft<
- >Length Guide of Beaded Weft<
- >Color Match<
- >Wash the Beaded Weft Hair<
- >How to Care Beaded Weft Hair<
- >Sunny Hair Customer Feedback<
- >FAQ of Beaded Weft<
- Hair Weight of beaded weft
- Hair Texture of beaded weft
Silky straight hair may develop a slight wave after washing or due to improper packaging.
- Hair Quality of beaded weft
- 100% Real Remy human hair, Natural, Smooth, Soft, No Tangle and Shedding Free.
- It's possible to curl, straighten, and restyle the hair just like your own. Please remember to keep the temperature below 160 degrees.
- It is possible to dye the hair, but only from a lighter color to a darker one. We recommend conducting a dye test on ONE piece before applying color to the entire bundle.
Our skilled professionals use micro beads/rings on the weft for expert extension placement. This involves a lengthy wefted track and the popular cold fusion technique. No glue or adhesives are used. Your stylist will adeptly thread your hair through the bead and then secure it by gently clamping. After your hair has grown out a bit, consider getting a touch-up to adjust the position of the beads. This method ensures the well-being of your hair and is completely safe.
- Divide your hair as demonstrated in the picture.
- Utilize a needle or loop tool to extract a small section of your natural hair from the micro bead.
- Apply pressure to secure the beads using locking pliers.
- Repeat the process until you attain your desired outcome.
There may be differences in the position of the hair reaching different heights. If you need any help, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gently detangle your hair before washing. Use a wide-toothed comb for your hair extensions. Avoid combing or brushing them when wet.
- Wet the extensions with warm water. Apply a sulfate-free shampoo (preferably for light-colored hair, without purple tint).
- Combine the conditioner with warm water, then immerse the extensions. Allow around 5 minutes for the conditioner to work.
- During washing, avoid rubbing or twisting the hair. For straight hair, gently crush in a downward motion from ends to roots. Incorrect care may lead to tangling.
- Rinse with fresh water, gently absorb excess water using a towel.
- Allow the hair extensions to dry, then shape it with your hand and place it on a wig stand.
Daily washing isn't necessary; once or twice a week is generally sufficient.
- Use a mild shampoo and conditioner suitable for hair extensions.
- Limit hair extensions washing to about every three weeks, or more frequently (around every 2 weeks) during the summer.
- When drying, avoid high heat settings that could harm the knots. Instead, allow it to air-dry or use low heat settings.
Certainly, our hair can be dyed since it's made from human hair. However, it's important to note that a general guideline is to dye from a lighter color to a darker one. For optimal results, we strongly recommend consulting a professional hairstylist to handle the dyeing process.
The lifespan of hair extensions depends on your daily care. With proper care and proper maintenance, hair extensions can last up to 6 months.
The tangling issue might arise from dry hair. To prevent this, ensure you wash and condition your hair at least once a week, with twice a week being preferable. Regularly comb your hair as well. If the problem persists, consider consulting your stylist for additional advice.