[Ponytail] Clip in Ponytail Human Hair Extensions Lightest Blonde #60
- The Details of Ponytail Human Hair Extension
- How to Choose the Length of Ponytail Hair
- The Advantages of Ponytail Human Hair
- How to Apply the Ponytail Human Hair
- Ponytail Human Hair Color Match
- The Tips of Care for the Ponytail Hair
- Customer Show
70/80g per one package. For a more natural look, shorter ponytail are lighter.
- Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
14" 16" 18" 20" 22"
- Hair Quality
- 100% real Remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
- Simplest and quickest extensions to apply, you could have longer, thicker, more voluminous beautiful hair in minutes. And it can perfectly hold all day long without need of any adjustment.
- Customized order is available for Sunny Hair, just contact us to tell your needs.
Here is a video about how to apply the ponytail human hair extension.
Regularly wash and condition your hair with gentle products
- Avoid sleeping in your hairpieces.
Moisturize the ends of your hair with a conditioner or hair oil to prevent dryness and breakage.
- Get regular trims to avoid split ends.
- Sleep with your hair tied up or in braids.
Allow hair to air dry or use a microfiber towel to avoid breakage.
- Sleep with a satin pillowcase to keep hair soft and moisturized.
How long do ponytail extensions last ?
Best to wear for parties, but you can also wear it daily if you feel like it. Lifespan: Similar to clip-ins, the lifespan varies depending on how often you wear your hair extensions.
How do you sleep with a fake ponytail ?
The most traditional style for sleeping with hair extensions is to secure the hair in a braid/plait. Securing the hair in this way has a number of benefits. A braid will prevent your hair extensions from moving around, causing the bonds to tangle. But we suggest that you remove your ponytail while you sleep.
How do you take care of a ponytail with a wave?
Periodically wash your hair extensions with a gentle hair cleanser and condition them as you would do with your natural hair. Let the extensions air dry and style them with heating tools.