U Part Human Hair Wigs With Clips Dark Brown Clip in Half Lace Wigs #4
About 150-200g for a full head.
Sunny Hair U Part Wig
- >Description of U Part Wig<
- > Advantages of U Part Wig<
- > How to Put on an U Part Wig<
- > How to Masure the Length of Wig<
- > Color March<
- > FAQ<
- What is U-Part Wig?
- About Hair Length: We recommend selecting a wig length that is slightly longer than your own hair.
- 12" :100g
- 14" & 16" : 120g
- 18" & 20" : 150g
- Hair Quality:
- 100% authentic remy human hair, boasting a natural, lustrous, and texture.
- Easily shapeable, this hair allows for curling, straightening, and personalized styling just like your own locks. Remember, when using heat tools, keep the temperature below 160 degrees for optimal care.
- Dyeing is possible, but limited to transitioning from a lighter to a darker shade. Before dyeing all the hair, kindly perform a strand test using a small section.
- U-Part Wig with clips, making it effortless to achieve luxurious and voluminous hair.
- The wig seamlessly blends with your natural hair.
- The cap can be easily adjusted to fit your head and the straps can be trimmed if needed.
- Clips feature silicone for enhanced comfort and security.
Curl and wavy wigs are created from straight wigs, so they maintain the same length.
Visually, curl and wavy wigs may appear 1"-2" shorter than straight wigs due to the curl pattern.
There may be differences in the position of the hair, reaching different heights.
If you need to match length, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely, you can dye the hair since it's made from real human hair. However, it's generally recommended to go from a lighter color to a darker one. We advise seeking the expertise of a professional hair stylist for the dyeing process.
The lifespan varies depending on how well you maintain it. With proper care, treating it as you would your natural hair, it can often last beyond 6 months.
Dry hair might be the culprit. It's important to ensure you wash and condition your hair at least once a week, with twice a week being even better. Regularly comb the hair to keep it in good condition. If needed, consulting your stylist for additional advice is recommended.