[NEW COLOR]Sunny Hair Virgin Weft Balayage Brown with Blonde Human Hair #8/8/613
About 150-200g for a full head.
- >Description of Virgin Machine Weft Hair<
- >Advantages of Virgin Weft Hair<
- >Hand Tied VS Machine Weft<
- >Length Guide of Machine Weft Hair<
- >Color Match of Machine Weft Hair<
- >How to Apply Weft Hair Extensions<
- >How to Care Weft Hair Extensions<
- What is Sunny Hair Virgin Weft
- Sunny Hair Virgin Weft Hair Quantity
- Sunny Hair Virgin Weft Hair Color
- Sunny Hair Virgin Weft Hair Texture
- Sunny Hair Virgin Weft Hair Quality
- 100% real virgin human hair, natural, silky, and soft.
- You can curl, straighten, and restyle it just like your own hair.
- It is possible to dye the hair, but only from a lighter color to a darker one. We recommend conducting a dye test on ONE piece before applying color to the entire bundle.
- Due to its exceptional quality, virgin Genius Weft hair can last between 6 to 12 months with proper care.
1. Enhances natural volume and length. Machine wefts are finer than traditional hair wefts, resulting in a seamless and authentically blended extension appearance.
2.Gentlest on your hair. Unlike numerous alternative extensions that involve glue, chemicals, and other adhesives, the machine extension technique is free from harmful substances, ensuring a safer and more hair-friendly experience.
3.Durable and enduring. These wefts seamlessly blend and evolve with your own hair growth, maintaining their integrity for as long as 8 weeks before requiring adjustment or repositioning.
4. Versatile styling freedom. Unlike certain extension types that restrict your hairstyle options, especially updos and high ponytails due to visible bonds or limited movement, machine extensions offer the flexibility to style as you, please. They seamlessly integrate into various hairstyles and move harmoniously with your natural hair.
5. Universal compatibility with diverse hair types. In the past, wefts were primarily deemed suitable for extremely thick hair due to their weight. However, with the advent of the featherweight Virgin Machine Weft, they now surpass Remy hair in lightness, making them a versatile choice that suits the majority of hair types.
There may be differences in the position of the hair, reaching different heights.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Fashion a securely braided plait.
- Gauge the hair extension length.
- Affix the ends using a threading needle.
- Attach clips onto the weft.
- Form a horizontal section.
- Securely clip the weft onto your natural hair.
- Create a horizontal part.
- Thread a micro ring onto the needle.
- Use the hook to catch your hair and the hair extensions.
- Apply strong pressure to the micro ring using pliers.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Spread adhesive along the upper edge of the weft.
- Press it onto your natural hair, nearest to the scalp, and hold until the glue dries.
- Allocate additional time for hair care. Hair extensions are prone to tangling, and having more hair will lengthen your time in the shower. Plan for extra hair maintenance in the morning. Dedicate an additional 10 to 15 minutes to your daily routine for preparation.
- Frequently brush your hair. Extensions are susceptible to tangling. To maintain a fresh and natural appearance, brush your hair at least twice a day while your extensions are installed. Keep in mind that hair care might require additional time when wearing extensions.
- Protect your hair during the night. Since hair extensions are more prone to tangling, it's important to secure your hair while sleeping. Gather your hair into a gentle ponytail or braid before going to bed. Sleeping on silk pillowcases can also be beneficial.