Keratin Stick I Tip Darkest Brown Human Hair Extensions #2
Stick I Tip Human Hair
- >Help you Apply<
- > About Remove <
- >Color Match<
- >About Prebonded Hair<
- >Shipping & Delivery<
- Hair Quantity
- 14" to 24", 1g/strand, 50g/pack
- 100-150 gram for full head attachment.
- Hair Texture
- Hair Quality
- 100% real remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160 degree.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take a small strand for testing before dying all the hair.
- Durable: they can last up to 3 months before requiring maintenance.
- Healthy: the tips can be applied professionally with micro rings and shrinkies. No heat is required, making this a healthy method which is harmless to your hair.
- Undetectable: The micro rings attachments being tiny, they are virtually undetectable.
lt is essential to always visit a qualified hair extension technician for hair extensions removal. Using the correct tools and a technician who is familiar with the process will ensure the safety of your hair. Sunny do not recommend you remove your extensions yourself at home, pliers can cut your hair if not used correctly.
There may be differences in the position of the hair reaching different heights.
If you need any help, please contact us:??email@example.com
Pre-bonded hair extensions, also known as keratin hair extensions, tip hair extensions or (hot or cold) fusion hair extensions. Compared with all hair extensions, it has the longest history and it?¡¥s still the No.1 choice for many people.
Can I Dye the Hair?
Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that hair can be dyed from lighter color to darker color.And we suggest you to ask the professional hair stylist to dye for you,
How long does it last?
It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care, normally it could last longer than 1 year.
Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
It could be caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.